Join the Greenwell Team
Greenwell Farms Tour & Retail Sales Guide
Sip 100% Kona coffee, show locals and visitors alike the beautiful Hawaii Nei, and educate customers about Greenwell Farms inspired legacy – all while getting paid! Greenwell Farms, located in Kealakekua, HI, is now hiring full-time and part-time tour & retail sales guides for our Kona coffee tour operation.
As a tour guide you will be responsible for leading small to large groups around our farm, explaining the coffee growing and production processes for our 100% Kona coffee. After tours, we invite guests to enjoy our coffee, help answer their questions and assist them with purchases in our retail store.
We’re looking for candidates that exhibit the following traits/qualities:
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Enjoys public speaking
- Likes to work outdoors
- Reliable, team player mentality
- Interested in sharing Hawaiian culture and history
- Detail-oriented and organized in keeping inventory records and assisting with retail sales
- Bilingual is a plus (particularly Japanese and Korean languages)
- Retail sales experience a plus
- Must be able to assist customers in a retail store setting by answering questions and completing sales at the register
- Ability to walk at least 1.5 miles over uneven surfaces during an 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift 25 pounds overhead
- Ability to speak effectively and clearly with large groups of people
- Job will require some light cleaning duties
- Being friendly and courteous
- Must be able to brew coffee daily
- Full time employees receive medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage.
- Employees meeting certain hourly requirements receive medical insurance.
- Vacation and sick pay are provided for employees meeting certain hourly requirements.
If you’re interested in joining the Greenwell Farms team, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.